• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need eval on Sniper Instructor Course-LEO

JimT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2004
Sterling, AK
If anyone has first hand knowledge of the Snipercraft Instructor course, please PM me. I am trying to find a course that I can use for state certification. I am already a firearms instructor.

Re: Need eval on Sniper Instructor Course-LEO

Have you contacted your state's law enforcement training board? They would be the definitive answer on what is considered "state certification" for your state.

I don't know anything about the Snipercraft course.

Jim:

Snipercraft is run by Derrick Bartlett, who is also the president of the American Sniper Association, an organization open only to slotted L.E. and military snipers.

I'd be very surprised if that course is not accepted as certification by the state, but, as LW noted, the state is who to ask.

I gather that my first post was not clear. I'm sure that the course would be accepted by the state.

What I would like is a review of the course from someone with first hand knowledge, as I will have to pay for the course/travel/meals out of pocket. I am trying to spend my money wisely. Not all trainers/training courses were created equally.

Jim, I have no firsthand knowledge of the course youre asking about however I have fisthand knowledge of Derrick B. He is 100% GTG. I have been to several of the SniperCraft seminars and competitions. The seminars present excellent LEO sniping information and the comp are very well thought out and serve as much as a training format as a comp.

I would not hesitate to spend personal funds with SniperCraft.