• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need height of EGW rail please

DMS1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2011
Fenton, Mi
If anyone has an evolution gun works 0 moa rail for 700 sa, I would,like to know the thickness at the front. This would be the thinnest point at the center from the curve to the top of the pic rail.

I have some talley light weights (high) that should fit my soon to be delivered sIII 8-32 x 56 lrmoa. I am thinking of switching to a rail with rings. I know the height of the talleys, and what various rings run, but have no idea how thick a base would be. This is on a 223 so I'm not interested in a steel or a $200 rail, the egw looks like it would do the job

Re: Need height of EGW rail please

I have one still in the box at home I can measure afterwork if someone doesn't chime in sooner.

Re: Need height of EGW rail please

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know 20moa thickness...but not sure if that'd help </div></div>

Yes, I would be interested to know the thickness of the 20 moa, thanks!