• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Need height of EGW rail please

DMS1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2011
Fenton, Mi
If anyone has an evolution gun works 0 moa rail for 700 sa, I would,like to know the thickness at the front. This would be the thinnest point at the center from the curve to the top of the pic rail.

I have some talley light weights (high) that should fit my soon to be delivered sIII 8-32 x 56 lrmoa. I am thinking of switching to a rail with rings. I know the height of the talleys, and what various rings run, but have no idea how thick a base would be. This is on a 223 so I'm not interested in a steel or a $200 rail, the egw looks like it would do the job

Re: Need height of EGW rail please

I have one still in the box at home I can measure afterwork if someone doesn't chime in sooner.

Re: Need height of EGW rail please

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know 20moa thickness...but not sure if that'd help </div></div>

Yes, I would be interested to know the thickness of the 20 moa, thanks!