• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need Help: Benelli Super 90 Forearm

bkglock

Field Marshal
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2002
USA
I just bought a 15 year old Benelli M1 Super 90 12 ga. Nice gun, used not abused.

The gun came with an extra forearm that is equiped with a flashlight and pressure switch. The pressure switch is about 5" long and runs length wise down the right side of the piece. I think that the pressure switch is bad.

It is made by LASER PRODUCTS CORP. Fountain Valley CA. :Benelli Super 90 LPC model H16 is stamped into the barrel channel area. I beleive this item is also 15 years old. The seller told me that this light/ forearm combo was made by the company that became SUREFIRE. The light that is installed on this forearm looks very much like a Surefire 6P.

Can anyone help me get this fixed. I'm 98% sure that it is the switch, everything else looks good.

Thank you for any help or information you can share.

Re: Need Help: Benelli Super 90 Forearm

The seller/you are more or less correct about the history of the forearm/light/Laser Products. Laser Products and Surefire are the same company. Laser Product's name was changed to SureFire, LLC (I can't recall exactly when).

Its probably best to Contact Surefire directly and see if they can assist you with parts/repairs.

SureFire, LLC
18300 Mount Baldy Circle
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Toll Free: 800-828-8809
Fax: 714-545-9537
E-mail: [email protected]

I sent the forearm off yesterday to Surefire. They told me that it would be fixed free of charge and returned in 2 weeks.

No surprise...that's SureFire for you!
wink.gif

Glad you are getting everything squared away. Be sure to post some pics of the shotgun and forend once you have it back in hand.

God bless!