• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need help choosing proper ADM mount.

BDHershey

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2007
SC, USA
I am about to order an ADM Recon mount for my LMT MWS so I can mount a SS 12x and eventually a Nightforce 3.5-15x, but I'm not sure which model would be most appropriate for my needs? The Recon, Recon 20moa, Recon X, or Recon S?

I don't think I'll need the 20moa but am not sure and want to be able to reach out to 1k eventually?

Suggestions from the experts here?

Thanks!

Re: Need help choosing proper ADM mount.

Get the Recon with 20moa mount and you'll be good to go. Might as well have it and not need it, than need and not have.

I just got my Recon S in two days ago, will be putting it on my AR this weekend. It looks and feels nice, however it does not look like the Recon S on the ADM web page. I called ADM and they said thats there new design they just came out with. So your Recon may look different depending on which one they send you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the Recon with 20moa mount and you'll be good to go. Might as well have it and not need it, than need and not have. </div></div>

+1, also here is the ADM page with the dimensions of all the models.(scroll down)
http://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/298/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxlab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got my Recon S in two days ago, will be putting it on my AR this weekend. It looks and feels nice, however it does not look like the Recon S on the ADM web page. I called ADM and they said thats there new design they just came out with. So your Recon may look different depending on which one they send you. </div></div>

Pics? I'm intrigued about the new one.