• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help finding a ballistic app for the fc-dmx

Hoody2shoes

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2020
So strelok only let's me zero on the center dot. I can get rough estimates by playing with it but are there any calculators that will let me zero on a different hold? I'm trying to get numbers for the 1 mil hold under. Again I can get rough numbers but just curious if there's a better way.

Pic for clarification

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231-100232_Strelok Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20231231-100232_Strelok Pro.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 21
So strelok only let's me zero on the center dot. I can get rough estimates by playing with it but are there any calculators that will let me zero on a different hold? I'm trying to get numbers for the 1 mil hold under. Again I can get rough numbers but just curious if there's a better way.

Pic for clarification
Ballistic AE ?
Can enter zero height as a positive or negative number in inches. Maybe can set it to another value in settings, as there are a ton of options to change. Idk
D1644E70-D650-4B34-AA38-7BF8167CC235.jpeg

Reactions: Hoody2shoes
What app is that? I can't find it in the play store

Edit***is that the jbm app?

Apple version.

Not sure if this would help, but the air gun guys are using that with a zero offset.

Should be able to view the pdf link in the post.

• Love
Not sure if this would help, but the air gun guys are using that with a zero offset.

Should be able to view the pdf link in the post.

Holy shit super helpful. I've been using this app for years and learn something new all the time about it

Awesome! Is there a way to post that info here so it isn’t reliant on the other forum?

Now just to figure out how to get the windage/spin drift line to go away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231-110038_Strelok Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20231231-110038_Strelok Pro.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 18
Now just to figure out how to get the windage/spin drift line to go away
In main settings, turn off spin drift.
For windage line removal, within the reticle display page, using three fingers simultaneously, tap to toggle presenting, or not, wind lines for 2, 5, and 10 MPH/KPH. This feature will only be available with “Christmas Tree” type reticles.

• Love
In main settings, turn off spin drift.
For windage line removal, within the reticle display page, using three fingers simultaneously, tap to toggle presenting, or not, wind lines for 2, 5, and 10 MPH/KPH. This feature will only be available with “Christmas Tree” type reticles.
Holy.sheeeet.

If you join the Strelok facebook group, look for the files tab and the file: UNOFFICIAL Strelok Pro Hidden Features 2023-11-07.pdf