• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help finding primers...

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Normally I wouldnt post this, I would just check everyday until I found some but I am on a tight timeline.

If anyone knows of any Tula or Wolf brand, Large Rifle Magnum Primers please let me know. If they can be ordered or are within driving distance I will jump on them.

Thanks all!

Bob thanks a ton man. I called and talked to the guy for the link above. He had 3k in stock, and he said they would ship fast. I ended up ordering 2k.

Always hesitant using new, small, online places. Hopefully this runs smooth. Ill report back once they are shipped/received.

Thanks very much for posting these!

Greetings,
First, I have to thank you for the referrals. I am the owner of the above linked site and had to see for myself where this new traffic was coming from. Yes, we still have those one thousand Tula LRM in stock. Hard to justify buying one-thousand primers and pay the hazmat fees; I know but someday someone will pick them up. Had one fella who bought a case of this same lot number say he received some amazingly low SD with these primers and wished I had more.

In response to another users post, yes we are a new online place. Small timers to be honest. However, since we are so poorly marketed, we manage to have stock few others have. "Best kept secret" I was told today. Not to let that secret too far out of the bag but we do pride ourselves in quick order turnaround and service few others have. Bold talk perhaps. However, I believe this can be verified by our feedback on Gunbroker .

At any rate, I just had to sign up to thank you all for visiting my website.

Warm wishes

Jay Manges
JM Reloading Supply