• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help finding the aiming point

slayer 2c

Still working on it
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    Hey all. I’m sure this has been answered before but after 30 min of searching I can’t find it. I’m buying a LRF and after reading all the reviews almost everyone worth anything says to find the exact aiming point on your unit.
    How?

Anyone have a link to a how to? I’ll be glad to do my own reading just a point in the direction is all I need.

thanks a head of time.

Hey all. I’m sure this has been answered before but after 30 min of searching I can’t find it. I’m buying a LRF and after reading all the reviews almost everyone worth anything says to find the exact aiming point on your unit.
    How?

Anyone have a link to a how to? I’ll be glad to do my own reading just a point in the direction is all I need.

thanks a head of time.
    There's 15 pages here and I think it's somewhere after page 6: https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...00-bdx-laser-rangefinding-binoculars.6886491/

Lol. Put the rf on a tripod or something steady. Aim at a power wire or pole with sky as background. Sweep slow left and right, then up and down. It will be obvious when the laser hits something and when it doesn't.

Faster to type that than find a link....

Reactions: 338LMAI
    Hey all. Thanks a lot. Just waiting on my first LRF from Cameraland and now that I’ve decided on which one it’s time to start learning how to use it and what to expect once it gets in!!