• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help from Alpha creed brass owners.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Can anyone who has a virgin piece of alpha munitions 6.5cm or even 6cm brass send me 1 piece in the mail? I'll paypal you for your troubles. I need to do some testing. I got my .25cm brass and for some reason, my AI wont extract alpha's brass unless the trigger is pulled, but it will extract lapua and hornady brass without pulling the trigger. On the alpha brass, if i drop the firing pin, it extracts perfectly. I want to test it on a piece of 6.5 or 6cm brass that i will size appropriately. Talked to Andrew at alpha yesterday and had a super pleasant conversation with him. GREAT guy.. Me and him are both working on this issue. He thought it might be a bur on my extractor but it looked perfect to me. i hit it with some 600 grit sand paper and a pick and everything looked good. So if anyone would like to contribute to our research, i would be greatly appreciative. thanks guys!

Can you snap a piece of your brass into the bolt and see that there ed is plenty of extractor claw in contact with the rim?

It kinda sounds like the headspace is too loose.