• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help identifying this tabletop compact tripod

Peahi2

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2020
Hi folks,

I am looking for a table top tripod for my Athlon Ares 15-45x66. This will be for range use. My previous rig got stolen in here in CA (where thieves are actually encouraged by the law). Anyhow's. I'm looking for suggestions? Also can anyone recognize the tripod in the video below. I know Arca tripods a dime a dozen, so if you can recommend any that are similar, that's cool too. Thanks in advance.

Hi folks,

I am looking for a table top tripod for my Athlon Ares 15-45x66. This will be for range use. My previous rig got stolen in here in CA (where thieves are actually encouraged by the law). Anyhow's. I'm looking for suggestions? Also can anyone recognize the tripod in the video below. I know Arca tripods a dime a dozen, so if you can recommend any that are similar, that's cool too. Thanks in advance.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Portable-Desktop-Mini-Tripod/dp/B07FKDH3BC

Neewer Portable Desktop Mini Tripod -

Ulanzi Mini Carbon Fiber Desktop Tripod

Koolehaoda Mini Tripod

Outstanding!!! Thanks so much!!!

I was also looking at this Benro tabletop tripod:

1622478934_1642288.jpg

Has more accessories I don't need with a $100 price tag... if they only sold the tripod alone.

Reactions: Doing my part
I ended up with this...just trying it on my scope...very nice. The tripod head is real nice. Better than the Mefoto stuff I have for my camera.

Reactions: Doing my part
I have Gitzo's mini CF tripod with ball head and it is super nice but they are not cheap, not sure what your budget is.