• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need Help Identifying This

Dburns

Burnzy
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2018
    Wichita Falls
    What exactly is this piece called on the scope noticed my Kahles 624 is missing it

Attachments

• 43467C34-DE26-4C76-A5F5-937D5F98CEFA.png
      43467C34-DE26-4C76-A5F5-937D5F98CEFA.png
      2 MB · Views: 72
    The ring you circled looks like it's just part of the assembly, but it also looks like there may be a killflash/ARD or something screwed in in place of a sunshade.

Reactions: Dburns
    The objective?
    1547241468454.png

I too am not sure what youre referring to- this is a pic off their website, looks like you have something extra screwed into the objective, not something missing?
    1547241475107.png

It’s the Piece That the sun shade screws into Not the Tenebraex ring I think I have narrowed it down to the objective lens retaining ring But really just wanted to be sure

Now confirmed that it is the 2nd part of objective retaining ring that holds the first one into place that the adapters thread into thanks everyone for your input and help

Reactions: spife7980