• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need help identifying weapons

TucsonAustin

Private
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2012
Tucson, AZ
First sorry mods if this is wrong section.

Here are some pics that were sent to me from family from a relatives estate. There is paperwork that has more information on he weapons however it will take awhile to go through. My uncle was an avid gun collector mainly pistols (cowboy action), however has some bolt guns.

Can anyone identify the rifles or any others in view

I was informed that a set of cowboy guns(a pair) and a rifle of my choosing will be passed down to me. Bad circumstances however shooting will be an enjoyable way to remember.

-Austin

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 17
don't have any yet. wont be for a couple weeks when I head over myself and be able to open all boxes and lay them out to photoshoot.

One is a British .303 Enfield. That's the second one from the front in the gun safe, having the sloped magazine. Unless it's an early Savage Enfield the street value is generally under $300.00 but a serious game killer. The front rifle might be a collector item. It has the large ringed lever as used in the old Rifleman television series from the 1960's. Probably .30 caliber.

Last edited:
On the left:
94AE big loop carbine 30-30
K98 Mauser
Mosin Nagant
M96 Swede

On the Right
SMLE No4 MkI
1903(a3?) Springfield
Tommy Gun

And I guess all them blue SW boxes are for the Smith wheel guns...

Last edited:
Looks like there's some handguns sitting in leather. I would have them get them out and give them a rubdown with Eezox.

revolvers on the top row one is smith and Wesson looks like a 15 4" also looks like a ruger sp101 next to it on the left usually 357 but could be a 327