• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Help Identifying

Stonepoint

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2021
Texas
I am trying to identify the stock and bridge on this rifle. Might be a long short but, i figured this would be a good place to start. I have a rem700 SPS TAC in 308 that I would like to try and build out like this. Any suggestions or thoughts will help put me on the trial. Thank you for taking a look.

Attachments

• IMG_1101.jpeg
    IMG_1101.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 105
kinda looks like a mannera EH4 off the top of my head but i don't think it's a manners

badger EFR

Thanks For all of the responses guys. I think ”bbpatriot” is in for the win on this after looking at TacOps rifles. I think the McMillian HTG is probably the closest to it.
EFR is bedded into the stock under the barrel correct ? I am new to the bridge world. Wondering if I would just be better off building it on the McMillian and using the MARS system.

Definitely isn't a McMillan HTG, the comb is too high and the stippling doesn't match McMillan's pattern in the grip.

Manners used to make a MCS T3 that had a palm swell and wider fore end than the original MCS T. I would be willing to bet that this is the T3.

Yeah it does look like a Manners T3 with the comb and grip and forend texturing. I have owned a few T3s over the years.

IMG_2407.jpg

That does look almost identical. After looking at TAC Ops website it was listed that their stock was a McMillian Sako Varminter with sniper fill.
Wishing I could find the MCS T3 now though. I have two other guns built on Manners stocks and love them.

I’m going to ask one more thing on this, barrel contour, do y’all think this would be a Med Palma, med varmint, or heavy of either Palma and varmint.

Late to the paaaartay, but I’m certain that stock is the T2 and it’s not made anymore. The stock on the bottom in attachment is the same one I believe
IMG_5015.jpeg

I’ve owned a standard T as well and it was a good stock. Check out the classifieds, that is where I found that T2. They still show up for sale occasionally

The T3 has a narrower forearm and more rounded front. Almost certain the OPs picture is a T2.

No it doesn't. The T3 is flat on the bottom but rounded out in the forend. The pic he posted is basically identical to the picture I posted. The front looks the same as the T3. I had a T2 as well as the multiple T3s and I’d put money that’s a T3.

Reactions: roostercogburn98