• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help IDing shelf unit

hypertex

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
Bullhead City, Arizona
Please help ID the small grey 6-shelf on the left side of this picture from an old reloading room thread. Apparently holding Hornady COAL cases. Anyone knows who makes and name of these units?
1573407386623.png

I build that myself. It's not a product we sell. I work with a lot of different rifles, and a lot of customer stuff... so I use that kit for quick work when pressed for time.

However, my own personal rifles and rifles that I'm really dialing in... I never mess with the modified cases. I still use the comparator body kit to measure base to ogive though. You can make a tray that holds them really easily with a block of wood and vertical mill. (or even drill press)

If you want to skip all the modified case stuff... here's a vid for you:

Thanks Greg,

That is a very neat way of handling storage. I did PM you in November, but no worries. Guess I'll be busy in the garage crafting up a similar setup :)

Thanks, Bruno