• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing need help on rem 700 bolt !!!!! help!!!!!

chazwise

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2009
mooringsport, Louisiana
guys i need to find someone that can fix my bolt; i have (had) a badger bolt knob installed and today when i took my gun out of the case my bolt knob stayed in it; the threaded bolt that came with the knob sheared off flush with the handle, so what im needing is for someone to weld me a new bolt handle...I'm in north Louisiana and i dont know of any smiths around here to do it,so if any one is interested let me know and ill ship it off asap ......oh yea its a Remington short action 308 if any one has a spare bolt body laying around they wont to get rid of ................. thanks chaz

Re: need help on rem 700 bolt !!!!! help!!!!!

William Roscoe of LA (louisiana) Precision goes by WNRoscoe here on the hide

I have four surplus Rem 700 short action bolts available. They are un altered. I can seel you a bolt, correct any headspace issue and install the Badger bolt knob on it. Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

thanks to every one for there help; i sent it off to Dan40x for him to tig me a new handle on for me so thanks again chaz