• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help reloading, Houston , woodlands , Conroe area

Rosalem4

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2022
Houston
New to the forms , so excuse me if I’m doing post in the wrong section.
Looking for someone to reload for me 308 and 6.5 grendel. Have saved the cases from the last range visits . Have the bullets and primers as well. Just need power and the labor. Will pay for someone to reload for me.
100-308 cases have hornady bullets
100- 6.5 grendel cases have hornady sst bullets
200 -cci (federal ) large rifle primers
Can fing powder just need to know what brand or model. If not added it to the cost of labor . I don’t have the equipment or space to do it

I will wish you good luck. It’s not really advisable to load for someone else, too much liability. I would not load for someone I didn’t know nor would I shoot reloads from someone I didn’t know well.

Reactions: Rosalem4
Wrong section, this reads like an ad. Take it to buysell.

Good luck finding someone to load ammo for you, because it sounds like you want a FFL07.

Looking for someone to reload for me 308 and 6.5 grendel. Have saved the cases from the last range visits . Have the bullets and primers as well. Just need power and the labor. Will pay for someone to reload for me.
Can fing powder just need to know what brand or model. If not added it to the cost of labor . I don’t have the equipment or space to do it

You will be far better off selling your components and buying new ammo.