• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need help sourcing RAL8000 Tenebraex or S&B caps for my S&B short dot

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Hi all, recently purchased a Schmidt & Bender 1-8 short dot for one of my 3-gun rifles but unfortunately Eurooptic wasn’t able to source the covers and adapters (great customer service from them BTW, even though I was a first-time customer). The scope came with a see-through bikini cover, but I‘d really like to get the flip up covers.

Thought I found them at Armament.com, but so far no answer to my queries after nearly two weeks. I’ve looked pretty much everywhere, but either my google-fu is off or they’re just not available.

Specifically looking for these three parts (four if you count the adapter and ocular cover kit as two parts):

- Adapter Ring, Objective, Black in color, to fit Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24 PM II ShortDot: Part #24SBC0-AR

- Tactical Tough Flip Cover, Objective, Ral 8000 in color, to fit Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24 PM II ShortDot. Single Tab Cover. Adapter Ring Or ARD Required for Installation. Part # 24MMU1-FCV

- Tactical Tough Flip Cover with Adapter Ring, Ocular, Ral 8000 (black adapter ring) in color, to fit Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24 PM II ShortDot. Single Tab Cover. Part # SB24E1-FCR

Thanks in advance if anyone here can steer me towards a vendor who might carry these...

Last edited:
    Bump and another option...

Though I suspect they’re actually Tenebraex, I somehow missed that S&B also offers caps in the same color as my scope:

Lens cover 24 mm with mounting ring RAL8000: http://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/products/accessoires/lens-cover

However, I don’t see the Ocular cover in RAL8000 for my scope (odd 46.1mm according to the dimensions on the S&B site, even though the other scopes listed for that cover show 49.97mm and 50mm as the ocular diameter):

Ocular cover für 1-8x24 / 3-20x50 / 5-20x50: http://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/products/accessoires/ocular-cover.html

Since I don’t see those offered on Eurooptic’s website, I’ll call them tomorrow to see if they can special order the Tenebraex or S&B covers, but again would appreciate any info for a vendor who actually sells these.

Thanks in advance all,