• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need help to ID this scope

sako75

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2007
Scandinavia
Hello everyone

As the title says, which scope is this? The elevation turret looks like an S&B, but the windage turret looks like a Leupold.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1580/6465prtfotostephen.jpg

High res, takes a while to load (at least on my PC)

EDIT: Here I have another picture of the same scope, but closer and from a better angle.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5290/6493prtfotostephen2.jpg

Which Leupold scope is this? I can see that it is a MK4 with M1 turrets, but not which model. The rifle on the picture is in Norwegian service, and they use Hensoldt scopes on their 50s, but they also have Leupold scopes on some of the rifles. Mainly MK4 10 power fixed and MK4 6.5-20x50. The scope on the picture seems to have a larger objective than 40mm (10x), which means its probably a 6.5-20x50. Inputs?

Re: Need help to ID this scope

Don't see any windage turret at all, but double elevation turrets??? Counter Sniper maybe....snicker, snicker.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't see any windage turret at all, but double elevation turrets??? Counter Sniper maybe....snicker, snicker..... </div></div>

There is a windage turret.

Leupold all the way the knurls on the elevation turret are aligned just right and it looks like a full circle but I know there be some knurls on that knob.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g3ninfinite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold all the way the knurls on the elevation turret are aligned just right and it looks like a full circle but I know there be some knurls on that knob.</div></div>

+1

I am betting that is a Leupold Mark 4 LRT.
It looks almost like my Mark 4 LRT (with the exception that my LRT is illuminated) 3.5-10X40mm. But size of the optic is relatively deceptive because of the picture.

Yep, its definately a non illuminated 50mm MK4. I can't tell wether it is a 6.5-20x50 or 8.5-25x50 though. But thanks for your help
grin.gif