• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need help with manners stock for rem 700p 338

jesseanderson2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I have the newer version of the 700p 338Lap that I want to get into the manners MCS-T5A, from the group buy. I will add a link to a thread that talks about the mystery bottom metal for this rifle. So how do I go about getting this stock inletted for this bottom metal? I'm overseas so it maybe a day or two before I can get back on.

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1554276&#Post1554276

Re: Need help with manners stock for rem 700p 338

Obviously you have internet. I would send Thomas Manners an email...or PM.

Josh

I emailed him awhile back. I'm guessing he is getting ready for Shot, which is understandable. I was just hoping someone would have a sec to help me out instead of going to the source. I seen in another thread where he said he gets busy, so I was trying to be courteous. I will call when I get home in a few weeks if I don't get a reply. I will be out of the group buy but thier website isn't going away anytime soon. Thanks for the advise MinorDamage.

If you sent him the bottom metal, he could inlet the stock for it. And its no longer a mystery bottom metal since AccurateMag stepted up and said they make it for Remington.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunswanted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you I will take it apart when I get home and have it sent in. </div></div>We are at shot show this week, when you get a chance take a few photos and email them to me, we will get you fixed up. Thanks