• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help with Night force SD card

ICANHITHIMMAN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2008
great lakes
Hay guys I am looking at getting the Night force SD card for a PDA to use in the field but I do not know what PDA to get? The research I have done left me with a few questions ie. what system I need to run the card Palm, Windows etc. I wish I could just buy a PDA with the system installed already.

I also am not looking to spend 500+ on a NOMAD or RECON and I don't have sprint so the IFLIGHT is not an option and Im not going to add another 25 bucks to my verizion bill to have an ANDROID to use shooter.

What do you think I should do?

I have a PALM tungsten will it work?

Jon

Re: Need help with Night force SD card

The Nightforce web site claims that they provide version to run on either a Windows Pocket P.C. or a Palm device.

You might want to go directly to the source, and order what you want:

http://www.perry-systems.com

I run the Pocket P.C. version on an HP iPAQ 111.

The Palm version will run on a Tungsten, and you can often find those less expensively.

You might want to contact Gerald Perry - use the contact data on the website - and ask him how much longer he intends to support the Palm version.

Ok thanks a lot I was hoping the SD card would be easy to work with than doing an install on the palm

Installing a Palm application is essentially trivial. Gerald or Nightforce supplies instructions which are easy to follow.