• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Need help with RMR

trauma1

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 23, 2012
I have a Glock 23 milled out slide which was tapped for a vortex. I have a RMR NOW. The screw holes are closer together than RMR. What adapter plate do I need?
Thanks for your time

If it were me I think I'd just get another slide already milled for the optic I want.
Agree. And I'd go as far as trying to find an OEM MOS slide if it will work with his frame. Then he won't be stuck with the same problem if he wants to switch to a sight with yet another different footprint.

On CZs at least (the handguns I know best) the OEM optics ready P-10 slide is better than any aftermarket milling job by a mile and a half.

The problem I see with that Armory Craft adapter plate is that it will end up placing the sight higher than it needs to be because none of the direct mount aftermarket milling jobs have the depth to account for a mounting plate.