• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

montgomery627

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Bastrop, La.
Seems like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot and I can't make up my mind.
I want a new Kimber 45 but, I can't decide whether I want to get the Tactical Pro II or a CDP Pro II. It will be used for CC and also some range use.

I know that some folks are going to say "get an ultra" since it will be used for CC. I already have an Ultra CPD and also a Clark Custom Colt Officer ACP so, I don't need another compact 45.

Re: Need Help.

Try something with a steel frame. You can learn to carry it and not walk in circles, believe it or not.

Biggest difference in use is the mag well. Which is kind of a must have for me. So I would say the tacttical pro II. The CDP is the prettier gun though.

Just don't forget to run mags with polymer followers if you do an alloy frame.

Think I am going to go ahead and get the Tactical Pro since I know that I will be adding a S&A Backstrap/magwell combo if I was to get the CDP just like I did to my other CDP. Thanks for pointing that out SGT 0811.