• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

223man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2009
Marysville WA
I have read posts about it being beneficial joining the on line classes here on the Hide. I was thinking about joining but I'm not sure it is for me. The reasons I'm not sure are: I have been shooting since I was ten and learned from lots of people. I feel that I have a strong foundation in the basic fundamentals of shooting. And when it comes to the advanced stuff there is the Advanced marksmanship forum. Please don't miss interpret this as me saying that I know every thing. I know I don't that's why I signed on to the SH. But what I see is a possible door way to more info and I just want to make sure it will give me what I need before I commit to it. Thanx.

Re: Need help

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 223man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reasons I'm not sure are: I have been shooting since I was ten and learned from lots of people. </div></div>

Speaking from personal experience, this is the very reason you would benefit from the class. Unless you were trained by tactical precision shooters, I would venture to say that you were probably trained wrong. You are probably a great shot and have mastered the fundamentals, however, the greatest fundamental you must practice is always looking for ways to sharpen your fundamentals. As you already know, 80% of this game is mental. The rest is thinking. The greatest hindrance you may have is the ingrained habits that may be wrong that need to be relearned and mastered. I can say without reservation that at least one of the lessons will change the way you think which will change the way you shoot (for the better). Please do yourself a favor and pay the small fee.