• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need High end variable spotting Binoculars

Patriots1884

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2017
I️ I have a good buddy whose wife is looking for a really nice set of Binoculars for his birthday. They just moved to the beach in a high rise apartment and he wants some spotting binoculars. I️ recommended one of the 20-80 Swaro spotting scopes but he is adamant one wanting binoculars that can basically do the same thing.

I️ don’t know much about the high powered binoculars other than a quick search on Eurooptic and saw the Docter 20-50x variable binoculars for roughly $5k. Are these as good as it gets in this category?

This family has plenty of money so if someone has any other suggestions please let me know.

High rise apartments at beach... spotting binoculars... PLEASE post through lense pics when he gets it!

In all seriousness, I'm interested in this as well for my elderly parents in the mountains, but they will be looking at a different type of rack.

I️ I have a good buddy whose wife is looking for a really nice set of Binoculars for his birthday. They just moved to the beach in a high rise apartment and he wants some spotting binoculars. I️ recommended one of the 20-80 Swaro spotting scopes but he is adamant one wanting binoculars that can basically do the same thing.

I️ don’t know much about the high powered binoculars other than a quick search on Eurooptic and saw the Docter 20-50x variable binoculars for roughly $5k. Are these as good as it gets in this category?

This family has plenty of money so if someone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Have you considered the Kowa High Lander BL8J1 32x82mm Standard Large Binoculars ? Incredible quality.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Rd
Old Bethpage NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our website @ www.cameralandny.com