• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns need holster recommendation aiwb hk p30

thejeep

Psychosomatic Long Covid+
Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    New York City
    Anyone have a recommendation for an aiwb holster for a hk p30. Been using an el cheapo uncle mikes for about 10 years with my xd and have finally desired some change. It works, but there has to be better. thanks.

BladeTech are not to bad. just got one so i haven't had it long enough to say good/bad things about it but it works for me so far.

Had been using and very happy with the Garrett Silent Thunder Slim for both my XDs and Ed Brown Commander bobtail 1911 which were my two main carry guns. I recently received both a G17 and a G19 from Zev and have been carrying the G19 for the past two weeks in a G-Code INCOG with the mag caddy and it is far and away the most comfortable way to aiwb that I have found. I love having the spare mag and the gun all in one tidy rig and the design makes it more comfortable than I could have ever imagined possible. I can sit for hours with the rig on in the car and not feel any discomfort. ymmv

Edge Works: HSP INCOG IWB Holster System

You guys are carrying the Crossbreed Supertuck AIWB??????

Anyone have a recommendation for an aiwb holster for a hk p30. Been using an el cheapo uncle mikes for about 10 years with my xd and have finally desired some change. It works, but there has to be better. thanks.

We've been selling the heck out of the Off the Grid concepts AIWB holsters for years with great success. I use one with my G19/XC1 and really like it. Its comfortable and tuckable.

I have a lot of holsters in my closet cause I had the same question. I only use two now. Stealth gear USA aiwb and squared away customs. The rest like raw dog and so on are just junk in my opinion. Slapped together with no thought

I like blade tech, but i don't see an ambi or appendix listed for a p30.
    they are well thought out. i use the klipt in appendix 3:00 and 5:00 for a revolver, love the clip placement and the thin shell. wish they made one for my Kahr 380

But I've really have not yet found anything much better than Vedders when it comes to personallization, customization, adaptability, and warranty in any position and wardrobe.

p-30 http://www.vedderholsters.com/h-k-p30/
    i fell in love with the lighttuck, does everything i wanted in a concealed carry holster, without the need for wearing a belt. they are worth everypenny

if you are into leather, desantis pocket tuck is great and affordable for concealed carry.

i tried alieangear, which are excellent, though not very applicable or useful while wearing "fat old guy sweatpants"

also as a side note look into the ulticlip - a truely usable addition / modification to just about any holster

I posted when we were still on scout but they are awesome. Trex arms raptor and don't look back. I had a few other "quality" aiwb holsters and they all sucked compared to this one.
    Bravo concealment DOD-L
    US Grunt gear aiwb
    M3 tactical
    And others. Sold all trex arms you won't regret it.
    Oh, I'm 6'1" 185lbs if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My vote would also be for T-Rex Arms. I have their "Sidecar" for a Glock30s and Glock 19 both with XC1s. Worth the money and wait.

JM Custom Kydex cannot be beat, try the "George" for aiwb.

Went from right hand to left hand carry. I carried a P2000SK in a RH Sparks VM2, but dropped both because the stock magazine release for me was unworkable. Post-HK45c, when the trick began of swapping in the HK45c magazine release on the P2000s for more real estate, I jumped back in and got a Comp-Tac MTAC for the new piece. So far, so good, but it's no Sparks. I'm gonna break down and get something in pure black horsehide, rather than plastic or a plastic/cowhide hybrid.

JM Custom Kydex makes REAL aiwb holsters. Can't speak highly enough of their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk