• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need ideas

Lmatt

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2017
Idaho
I finally got to take home my bogo “free” ($450) Octane 45. But I’m having trouble deciding what to do with this thing. The shop claimed I requested a piston for a 45, even though I only own 9mm’s. I still bought it and have been shopping for something in 45 acp 😁. I also purchased a direct thread 5/8x24, ordered a 1/2x28 piston, and a 1/2x28 direct thread. So I’m pretty open to host weapons. I’m not sure I’ll enjoy this brick hanging off the end of a pistol. So I’m looking for rifle ideas. I thought about using it on 300 blk, but it’s only rated for subs. So I worry about it getting fed supers by accident. It might end up on one of my T1x’s if it does a decent job.

I have that can and use it on a Glock 17. Works very well and the weight stops recoil. Try it out on your 9 to see what you like and don’t before you invest too much in other hosts.