• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need info on Vortex Viper FFP

Re: Need info on Vortex Viper FFP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MTETM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing Yet...

Here ya go...http://www.vortextactical.com/

They will be 6-24... </div></div>
Yea sorry I meant 6-24 I guess that was a typo, anyway nothing yet.. meaning.. their not out yet ?????

Not expected until late spring or early summer from all current reports.
There is a good thread in here with lots of input form Sam at Vortex. It should be in the top couple of pages. May give you a better time table.

I pre-ordered one with Liberty this week. Scott said June is most likely time frame. Hope that helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Late spring,June-ish is our best estimate at this time.

Scott </div></div>
Scott,
Can you tell me who will get the first shipment of scopes and the largest shipment too ??

I'm willing to bet that based on Scott's comment here, the info listed on Midway's website is optimistic at best. Their site says arrival on 3/31/10.