• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need Midway USA code and have bushnell scope question

Curnow26

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi all.
any body have a midway usa code for a sale of $200.00?
also i am about to buy the bushnell 3200 10X40 mil/mil, i need a scope quick had a ss12X42 on back order the last 3 weeks still no eta and the 10X is the same. this will be used over the next year until i can get a dmr G2. Anybody know if i will have 100 yard zero issues with this scope using a 30MOA base. This will go on a rem 700 .308(m40A3 Clone) It says the scope has 80MOA so i am guessing it will be fine. Just wanted to run it by the hide before i pulled the trigger on it.
Thanks

Update Just found the thread on the midway codes.

Last edited:
1000 YRDS takes only 44 moa on a 168 smk with 2600 MV 100yrd zero. These are some average numbers but still you wouldn't need a 30moa base just a 20moa.

thanks couldn't find a 20moa dd ross base
It has the dd ross base that is 30moa, Im just not sure if i would bottom out when zerod at 100. the base is spec other wise i would have gone with the 20 MOA

You'll be fine with a 30 moa mount. The scope has 80 minutes of total adjustment. That's 40 up and 40 down. If you run a 30 moa base, you'll still have 10 moa down.