• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes need mounting solution

jmf_tracy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2007
tracy, CA
looking for a little help with finding a mounting solution for my .308 AR build. i would like to find a quick release type optics mount with 20 MOA to fit my 35mm tube on my IOR SH 3-18x44 scope. i want to be able to reach out to 1000 yards and that is why i want to 20 MOA. the only thing that i can find that is close is 'american defense', but it is 0 MOA. i have spoke with american defense about the 20 MOA several times since last december and they are always 'working on it', but obliously they are full of it. i spoke with larue, but they are not interested. does anybody have a source for a quick release 20-25 MOA optic mount for a 35mm tube? if the quick release is a no go then how are people mounting their scopes on their .308 AR's so that it can reach out to 1000 yards.
thanks for any help.

jmf_tracy

Re: need mounting solution

jasonk - thanks for the reply. i went to their website and checked it out. i guess that will be my plan 'b' if i can't fins a quick release set up.