• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need my HSP PST026 Inletted...any companies want to jump on this?

I Am Hero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Well I have always done my own inletting but that was usually on cheaper B&C stocks that I wasn't too scared of messing up. Well now I have a real nice HS Precision PST026 that I want opened up to either PTG, CDI, or my existing Accurate bottom metal.

Is there anyone you guys would recommend? I am looking for the fastest turn around possible, but also price is always a factor. I am willing to pay, but nothing unreasonable. Any group buys I should be aware of? I didn't see any.

Let me know who you recommend.

Grizzly can likely get me a mill delivered by Tuesday if I get the go ahead from you today. I'll need $5000 to inlet the stock, but promise to have it done by Wednesday of next week. I'll even put your picture on my new mill and always think of you when I use it.

Sorry I'm of little help beyond being a smart ass, good luck with your search.

PS...I'll pay for express return shipping.

Shoot! $5,000 is it for getting my face engraved on your mill AND a stock inletting?! You're too generous with your offer!

I dont even want to know why you have that cantilever mount on your bolt gun

Haha it was reversed on my m1a. Sold that to the guy I got this 300 from and part of that deal was that I wanted my mount and my scope back so he proceeded to mount it on the 300 haha. That is why you see a cantilever on my bolt gun!