• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need pics of an 18" Bergara B14R in an MDT Elite or Premier Chassis please.

cuz

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2017
Help, I'm trying to decide on a chassis for my 18" Bergara B14R, and I'd like to see what it looks like in the MDT Chassis. I believe the Elite forend is longer than the barrel and the Premier is about the same length. I'd like to see what they look like before I make a decision.

I'm also considering the MPA BA Competition Chassis so if you have a pic of that, I'd like to see it too.

Thanks.

Help, I'm trying to decide on a chassis for my 18" Bergara B14R, and I'd like to see what it looks like in the MDT Chassis. I believe the Elite forend is longer than the barrel and the Premier is about the same length. I'd like to see what they look like before I make a decision.

I'm also considering the MPA BA Competition Chassis so if you have a pic of that, I'd like to see it too.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 221

Thanks.

I briefly had a B14r in an ACC Premier, but don't have any pictures. The muzzle was about an inch short of the end of the chassis.

Not my rifle or pic, but this image shows what I'm describing:

B14r ACC.jpg

Thanks, I scoured through the 100 pages of pics in the precision rifle thread and found a few others. I ultimately couldn't deal with the barrel being shorter than the forend so I ordered an MPA BA Comp Chassis.

I'll save the MDT Chassis for my next rifle which will have at least a 20" barrel.

Thanks, I scoured through the 100 pages of pics in the precision rifle thread and found a few others. I ultimately couldn't deal with the barrel being shorter than the forend so I ordered an MPA BA Comp Chassis.

I'll save the MDT Chassis for my next rifle which will have at least a 20" barrel.
Here's my 22" RimX in ACC Premier. The Shilen barrel is Heavy Varmint contour, fitted with a KSS tuner whose adjustment sleeve extends back from the muzzle. You can see a thread protector screwed onto the exposed threads.

I think a 22" barrel still looks kinda odd in an ACC, and 20" will barely clear the fore-end. This build started with a 26" barrel, which looked better but was shortened for other reasons.
IMG_3801 2.jpeg

I just bought a MPA BA Comp Chassis for my B-14r. Sorry no photo but I did go out to the range and shoot it. You will love the new chassis!

I looked at the ACC elite and didn’t want to have the barrel shorter than the end of the chassis. So I got the MDT ESS chassis with 16” foreend. I then replaced the barrel with a ‘22” Lothar barrel. Worked out ok in the end.
IMG_6325.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6322.jpeg