• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Short notice FFL in Minneapolis... Bro in law returning from deployment tomorrow.

Tomekeuro85

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2007
Chicago Suburbs, IL
Long story short, while my brother in law was deployed, he asked me if I could find him an M9.

I found an awesome one in like-new condition and bought it like 6 months ago. He thinks hes paying for it but it will be a welcome home gift from me and his sister.

He's coming back from Afghanistan tomorrow and I'm driving from Chicago to Minneapolis to meet him at the airport.

Is anyone here an FFL that could do this transfer from me to him, tomorrow afternoon? I don't know how MN laws work so if there's a waiting period, that's not a problem. As long as we can get everything initiated.

I'm sure i could find a gun store or someone else, but I'd rather give the business to a hide member.

I shoulda got this done earlier but I completely forgot I had the pistol.

Anyways, please send me a message if you can do this.

Thanks!
Tom

I'm sorry I can't help.

There are still so many States, not to mention Capital Cities in so many States that aren't represented yet on my simplelist of FFL's (that accept transfers from non-FFL's) that I've been trying to help out with.

wtf can't you just gift him the pistol? Private transfer is illegal there?

edit....I see your in chiraq sorry. Makes sense now

Last edited: