• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need some advice/guidance on Impact Precision and JAE stock

Beasler1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 12, 2020
    Howdy, Gents. I have an early version J.Allen (left hand) and just picked up an Impact Precision action. The Impact trigger hanger does not clear the allen-head cage screw just forward of the trigger channel. When I remove the screw, the hanger still does not quite fit. Should I ....

- Look for a different stock (I really love how this JAE feels, and left hand versions are hard to come by...)
    - Wait for MDT to come out with the fabled new JAEs (hopefully offered in LH, but no idea if this will really happen)
    - Inlet the JAE cage so the Impact trigger hanger will fit, and run it without that cage screw ....

Thoughts? Other ideas?

Thank you kindly - Brian

Never mind, fellas .... just bought a Foundation Exodus for the Impact.

I'll stick a different 700 SA in the JAE ....

Reactions: Baron23