• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some help making 2 marines sons dream true

pale horse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2006
alaska
I met a Marine SRG on another forum who is getting ready to deploy. He has 2 son one 10 the other 12 who where born with learning problem dyslexia.The one has it so bad than he can not learn to read. The other kids make fun of him and make the boys life hell one earth. I decided when I found out the marine was spending a 1000 dollars a month too seen them to a school to help them that I would build them there first rifle to learn to shoot with. I have a 10-22 receiver that I will bead blast and cerakote it in green I have the stock too. The barrel I have is sort of iffy but would work. Now heres where the you guys on the hide come in. Anyone who has little odds & ends for a 10-22 mags sights fiber glass stocks for a bull barrel or a bull barrel take off. Even left over screws anything you might think would help cheap rings old scope that you dont use any more. You can pm me with your items and I will give you my address. I try and get one child a year in too the shooting sport who has no means to do it. Please help me help the baby Marines get there first plinking rifle.

Re: Need some help making 2 marines sons dream true

My 10/22 is bone stock so I don't have any parts. What else do you think they could use?

I have a couple sets of scope rings that will fit a 10/22. They're not Badger or anything, but they work and they're new looking.

Great cause. PM me your address, I know I have a butler creek heavy barrel and an extended charging handle somewhere. Just moved and still unpacking. When I find them they are yours.

PM me on scopes, I have a couple I could let go of or let go for extremely cheap. Your inbox is full, so I can't send you anything.