• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some help with a stock

guncrazy72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
North GA
I am looking into buying a Bell & Carson stock but I am wanting to know if anyone has had any problems with this stock. It is the Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist A5. I am down between that one and the Tactical Medalist A2. I will be using this for F class shooting and sniper style competitions.

Thanks

Re: Need some help with a stock

I just sold my b&c A5 after 2 years. It is a great stock and for the price hard to beat. The bedding block is solid and mated up to my 700 really well. I finally switched to a mcrees stock, I liked the idea of being able to change configs and match it to my AR. I did find the grip in the b&c to be rather thick to grip and for tactical use the wide flat forehand could be trublesom.

Thanks for the reply. I am thinking about buying this one and latter on down the road up grade to something else.

I'm on the same boat as well, I've been looking at the B&C line and may go with the model that allows LOP / cheek adj.
Priced well, well built from what ive been reading, and lots of great feed back on sites that I've been reading.

Ill probably buy once funds allow then eventually upgrade to my dream stock the AICS 1.5