• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

need some help with m40 before pulling the trigger

shootindude

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2011
in the back country of Oregon
Before i pull the trigger and possibly chance becomeing single i need to know if this looks right to you guys who are the gurus. I found this rifle for sale and am willing to risk being single if its a real deal. does it check out to you guys? Seems cheap to be real. M40

Re: need some help with m40 before pulling the trigger

Go read my last thread in the M40 build thread concerning that very same rifle. The seller is so full of shit concerning its build components! Don't know how it can be 'authentic' yet built off of all civilian parts. You can bet your sweet ass that Norm Chandler didn't sell him an "original" M40 stock for $225 which one of the pics show receipt for he has posted. Alot better deals around then that. You can have 1 built for his price by one of the builders here and actually know what you have vs a "retired 2112". If you are retired then you tain't a 2112 anymore in my book!

YMMV however.