• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some help with T3x

Hballentine

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2013
How do you identify which Tikka T3X you have? I bought one used a few years back but don’t know which model. It has 24” threaded barrel in 6.5 creedmore. It was restocked in a MDT LSS-XL stock when I bought it. With hand loads it shoots really nice groups. I’m just not a fan of the AR style pistol grip stocks. Would like to put into more traditional stock. What is difference between CTR and UPR? Could this be something different? Need a little guidance so I know what stock this will fit in.

All T3X are the same footprint and fit all of the same stocks and chassis. The models you mentioned above are simply variations of stock/chassis options and magazines that Tikka offer.

Thanks for the rapid reply. Feels like single stage. Have not thought about checking to see if set trigger. Has no take up , maybe 3-3.5 lbs. . Will check the link. Thanks

Last edited: