• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some help...

tundramuscle03

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2007
Baltimore County, MD
Just got the additional magazines for my rifle...the bottom metal is the BO M5 using the .300 Win for my .30-06

My issue is this....the one that came with the rifle fits great, no play, loads the rounds perfectly...the new ones i just got friday, will not stay seated up high enough for the bolt to load the next round, it will basically start to push the round but then ended up just riding right over the round...i'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around this...and I'd like to see if its something simple to fix it, because I really dont feel like calling Franklin back at Cactus Weapons and waiting weeks just to get new magazines or have them do something with the ones they sent...

Any thoughts???

Thanks

Re: Need some help...

mine did the same thing, may have to tweak the feed lips a little. it will get broken in over time and will feed fine