• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some help

sniperghost

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2007
I have a question for you guys. I just finished trimming some 308 Winchester cases and I’ve trimmed pretty much all my cases to 2.005 except for some that came out to 2.004. Can I still use those cases or I should throw them away?

Cristian

Re: Need some help

No worries, they'll just stretch that much more when they conform to your chamber after firing. They are perfectly safe to shoot.

Cristian

You are going to make a good reloader. understand small things matter, and don't be afraid to ask when you dont know.

and no that will not be a problem.

Thank you so much guys for your information, I’m new to reloading and I know how important it is to respect every step. We all need to be safe.

Cristian

That's the best approach. You can't wisely cut any corners until you know what is around the bend. Once you've got a few iterations under your belt, as well as a fair amount of reading and questions, such as the above, behind you, you'll feel like an old hand.

All the more reason for caution! Over familiarity can be risky too.