• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some K98 stock metal

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Anyone got any buttcaps or anything metal for a K98K stock?

I realize there's a WTB section but this is more where I'm looking.

BasraBoy sent me one GORGEOUS Walnut repro stock, looking to get it outfitted so I can dig up antoher K98 action/bbl for it and build my sniper...

Re: Need some K98 stock metal

Try sending a PM over to "Dave Wells", I know he has a bunch of mauser parts on his shelves. I just got a couple little replacements over the weekend from him myself.

i might have some stuff when my mauser comes back from the smith, pending what was on there to begin with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Numrich seems to have some in stock for a good price:

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=11950

(They are on pg 13 - I can't get the link to stay there???) </div></div>

That's strange, I went there today and ordered a new cleaning rod nut and a few misc items ($40, kerching) - but only got 15 pages, your link brings up like 30 pages with bolts etc.

I'll keep that bookmarked, thanks,