• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some Military help to call BS

Not all schools are listed on a DD-214. Mine does not have Ranger, sniper, infantry mortar platoon, instructor, jumpmaster or free fall jumpmaster, a few others. It does state badges and decorations (Distinguished Rifleman badge, President's Hundred tab, Pistol EIC, Ranger tab, Master Parachutist and Free Fall Parachutist badges) -- so depending on service, "Flair" doesn't always reflect all formal training and schools.

You should have a better admin puke and you should not have signed for that shitty DD214. I'd have to check, I don't recall my Pistol Distinguished or Rifle EIC Bronze are on there, but everything else is.

I had a buddy retire recently as a WO-4, he has been trying to get a correct DD-214 for months with no luck.

A few years ago Remington was selling Surplus/refinished M24's. There was a priority for sales, with the first crack given to School trained B4's. Then active duty guys, then reservists, ect.

You also had CMP auctioning off rare stuff like the XM-3 guns. There are technically ways to get current/recent issue arms but it is rare.

You should have a better admin puke and you should not have signed for that shitty DD214. I'd have to check, I don't recall my Pistol Distinguished or Rifle EIC Bronze are on there, but everything else is.

I had a buddy retire recently as a WO-4, he has been trying to get a correct DD-214 for months with no luck.
The best/easiest way is to have it fixed before you retire. Fixing it after you retire from what I was told is a sucky event. But, after the way my retirement went I can understand how it could be all screwed up. Luckily at the end retirement services hired someone good that wanted to help.

Reactions: M8541Reaper