• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need some NIKON Dealer Help.....Trying to locate.

Re: Need some NIKON Dealer Help.....Trying to locate.

For the record, I assumed that you had tried ^^^SWFA^^^ and all the hide regulars, I figured you struck out and were hoping for a hidden one. If SWFA hasn't received any then I doubt anyone has them yet, good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Opticsplanet.com? </div></div>

Ouch.
Stare.gif

I tried SWFA.com - FIRST....and after placing my order I decided to call this morning to confirm its in stock - which it was not. (cannot quite figure out how a website allows you to waste 5mins entering the information only to leave you hanging until a NOT IN STOCK notice comes in the Email a week later. I went through this exact same thing on your website with a Leupold a while back. Sooooo that left me to search the internet for an instock unit...

On another note - Somebody HAS received these units because I shot one on Saturday afternoon. (No, it was not a SHOT show demo or other demo) I attempted to purchase it then but the user would not sell..and figuring that clown had one I could surely acquire one myself..so I failed to ask the who, what, where and how much?

Here's the scoop from our rep.

Hi Chris,

The first shipment will be here end of June. There have been 7 prototype samples (same ones that were at SHOT Show) All the big outdoor writers have been requesting samples to test and write articles on – so your customer may have seen one of those at the range.

Nikon will ship you product once it’s in – even before we get sales samples. I will update you on status of delivery if it changes.

Thanks Chris,

-waylan

Thats fair enough but while your on the line...

Why does the website allow you to order something without clearly stating its a Pre-sale or intentional backorder?

Right now we are limited by software. We are working on it. Typically we try not to put up items that are not availabe until we are close to the delivery date or it is a hot item and people are aware that the item is back ordered.

Nikon had originally told us a date that was much sooner. I'll update our site to show that the Nikon 223 scopes are back ordered until July so this does not happen to someone else.

If you want to get in line I will gladly through in flip ups and free shipping.

I called and spoke directly to Nikon last week. They are hoping for end of May or the beginning of June, but in all reality it will be the end of June as stated from SWFA.

I am supposed to get one to demo for our dept, but I doubt that will happen until they are mass released.