• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Need some photoshop fu help please

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.
Can someone please change the date at the bottom of this photo to 10/19/2012 if it's not a big hassle?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

53363_trailcam.jpg

Re: Need some photoshop fu help please

One of my buddies put this on another guys trailcam one time.

Funniest thing ever. The guy came back to us a week later pale as a ghost. Said whoever wanted to go get that cam could have it because he was never going in the woods again.

If you really want to mess with him, get a shot from the cam, so the background will match. Then lay the ghostly image on top of it.

Too funny. I'm going to send this to a guy who hunts on our property. Good Halloween joke.

Sorry I didn't get back here quicker.

Unfortunately, the intended victim had already seen this photo floating around the internet. But, while we were at the local bar in the U.P. (have to go to town for internet) several of the locals were eyeballing the laptop, looking at our trail cam pictures, when this one popped ( I added it to the SD card so we could show people as we clicked through the pictures like we didn't know it was there) up there was a collective "holy shit, eh. What's dat?" My uncle turned around and said "It looks like a giant flying squirrel, we've got two or three pictures of him" Complete silence for the rest of the night.