• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some range buddy’s in central KY

KYyeeter

Did you see the size of that chicken
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2019
I live in central Kentucky. I’m looking for some people to shoot with. People with land preferably, lol. All the known ranges with some distance are still several hours of driving from me. I’m new to prs and long range with a couple matches under my belt but I’m not a dumbass and would 100% respect you and your property. I know it’s a slim chance because my area seems like a dead zone for precision rifle. Thought I’d drop a line here to see if anyone might consider it.

I shot my first match there last year. Great place, great people and 45 minutes from the house. Unfortunately they can not host matches at that property anymore.

Bomber Run (Madison IN) or Red Brush (Evansville IN). Neither "close", but both excellent ranges.

Reactions: KYyeeter
I’m gonna try to hit up red brush next weekend

I have a coworker that shoots you there. That’s exactly what he says about the place. I’ve met a few of those guys at turkey creek and seemed like good folk.

Dan crank hosts a match at hazard ky as well. There’s one may14 idk how close that is to you however.

If you're interested in NRL-style .22 shooting there's a monthly match in Crittenden. It's the third Sunday of every month (minus a couple of months in the winter)