• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need some "regular" sling attachments for TAB

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
I have a TAB gear sling that I love. It was mounted on a Desert Tactical SRS. I want to mount it on a Sako Classic 30-06 hunting rig. But it has the push button QD mounts for flush cups. Since cutting flush cups into the beautiful piece of wood is unappealing, I would like to add attachments for sling swivel studs.

Re: Need some "regular" sling attachments for TAB

IIRC you will NOT be able to change the swivel in the butt end of the sling.

They've got the replacements over at Rifles only. I went from the standard swivels to flush cups. In fact, if you want 'em in Coyote brown I've got parts that are surplus to my needs. PM me.

if you have everything I need to switch over to sling swivels, I would be interested. I can paint them matte with my airbrush. I think I have some matte black Duracoat. Let me know.

You order a standard heavy duty swivel tail section and you get the other swivel with it, and then just leave the heavy duty tail on the hunting rifle and switch the sling back and forth.