• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some workout music

Re: Need some workout music

Motorhead and Fabulous disaster this week in my mp4. I change each week, don't know for tomorow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lessthanfour</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well if you like Pulp Fiction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEe175IOSFw </div></div>

Ok stupid question do you know where I can find this on iTune's?

I downloaded Tiesto's club life 190 and it not on there , or did I miss it I was working out at 0145

Thanks

August Burns Red, Red, As I lay Dying, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Brian Head Welch, Korn, D'espairsray, Deftones, Desperate Union, 5finger death puch, hellyeah, hollywood undead, marilyn manson, nonpoint, pantera, rammstein, tantric, taproot, rob zombie, white zombie just to name a few ive got jamming on my iphone.

Atreyu's album "The Curse" and Texas Hippie Coalition's "Rollin'"

Anything with serious drumming and loud - Rush, GNR, Def Leppard

When I feel like quitting, I back up to this song (first on my ipod shuffle).

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3e8bhR7OIg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3e8bhR7OIg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Check out Travis Barker's "Give The Drummer Some". It's got everything from Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine) and Corey Taylor (Slipknot) to Tech N9ne and RZA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerrorInTheShadows</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love DeathCore so:
We Butter The Bread With Butter (german music)
Suicide Silence
Despised Icon
the Acacia Strain
As Blood Runs Black
Parkway Drive
August Burns Red
Emmure
For The Fallen Dreams
Job For A Cowboy
Whitechapel

Thats just to name a few. Pissed off allways makes me work out harder. Although if its cardio i typically go for something with a better beat just to keep me consistent </div></div>

haha!! "deathcore." its been years but i used to hang out with the guys from job, silence and ABRB. emmure is way better live than on record.

at the gym, i prefer OLD xdeathstarx when brandon used to be edge. OLD winds of plague. suffokate. last house on the left. OLD OLD OLD underoath, when they werent sissys! luti-kriss(formerly known as as i lay dying.) those will get you going!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: uncledillers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its my personal belief that music during training, especially endurance training, is a crutch and breeds mental weakness.

2cents </div></div>

This is why the US Military uses all of those chants--to make the military weak and limp wristed.

BMT

One reason we enjoy this site is the sometimes free-flow of ideas and opinions some of which are interesting allowing me an opportunity to learn.

I need to concentrate on my range of motion generally, specifically, rate, exertion, the muscle or group I want to fire and target; Focus. Concentrating solely on the muscle or area of muscles I'm targeting in a set of exercises requires focus. Workout quality, risk of injury, recovery time all pivot on my focus during the set. My time and resources invested depend only on focus during the set, and I'm not as good at focus as I'd like.

A friend who went on to become an MD could focus on studying in college only while the radio was playing so I understand how background sound helps some focus. Apparently focus comes easier during times when we are hearing what we like. I like hearing little.

The conscious mind sends messages to the subconscious part of the mind to accomplish what the former conceives during thought, i.e.; workout, development........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: richieraby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> emmure is way better live than on record.

</div></div>
I'll have to hope you're correct on that one. The concert I'm looking to going to soon is rumored that Emmure is going to make a supprise appearance. Fingers crossed that that is true! I love their music, live should be awesome!

there is always ...Zamfir's Amazing Pan Flute in Nature

LOL !!!
smile.gif

Eminem - Lose yourself
Linkin Park - Faint, Bleed it Out
Fort Minor - Remember the Name
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen, Click Click Boom
POD - Boom

August Burns Red
Thunderstone
Firewind
Dream Evil
Nightwish
Shadows fall
Trivium
Pantera
Lamb of god
Pre black album Metallica
In decending reverse order of popularity dvided by aweseomness.

One of my favorites is rob bailey. He's a lifter and makes music so you know it will be perfect for workout sessions.

Man, when I am in the gym nothing gets me more pumped up than some angry rapper saying they are going to gun me down. Really gets the Adrenalin going!
Metallica, Pantera, Tupac, Old School Snoop Dogg, Eminem, JayZ, Crime Mobb, Ice Cube, DMX, Immortal Technique, Lil Jon and one song by Stitches - Brick in yo face (the music video is hilarious).
If I need to get some cardio done ain't nothing better than 120 bpm club mix.

I wanted to share this since I thought it was great. Also want it to be known, I did not serve in the military just really found this to be kind of a fun funny song that I'm sure our hide members that served could relate. Enjoy:

• Love
Reactions: M8541Reaper

I prefer stuff like Children of Bodom, Soilwork, In Flames, Trivium, Metallica, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Five Finger Death Punch, and anything else that is fast and heavy.

AILD - My Own Grave
AILD - Redefined
In Flames - I Am Above
Beartooth - Afterall
Beartooth - Disease
BFMV - Crawling

Oldie but one of my favorites lol
Dope - Debonaire

Lately what i've added

Soilwork - Feverish
A Day To Remember - Resentment
Falling In Reverse - Popular monster
Motionless In White - Holding on to Smoke
Motionless In White - Another Life
Bad Wolves - Killing Me Slowly

Trivium, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Rob Zombie, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Korn, Lamb of God, Ghost, Disturbed, 5FDP, Breaking Benjamin, Gojira.......... The list could go on but these usually keep me lifting heavy throughout the entire workout

I always got to my new pr’s listening to Mudvayne

Ten years now a combo of ACDC, Motley Crue, and KISS has never done me wrong