• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need someone to run match(s) at Maxton Tactical "Sniper Golf" in 2014

gaustin70

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2010
Hello all, please put this post where it belongs if this is not the correct spot and accept my apology, this the only logical place I saw.

I own 111 acres near Maxton, NC where the Carolina Tactical Group (Kyle Lee) has run Sniper Golf matches in the past. Kyle is too busy to run these matches nowadays, so I'm looking around to see if anyone out there is interested in running some matches on this property. The main lane has as much as 1070 yard shots available. Previous matches were a hit and I'd like to keep them going.

Contact me to discuss and for more details. Property is just southwest of the address 4366 Midway Rd, Maxton, NC 28364 if you want to look up the location.

I shot one of the "Golf" matches at your range in 2012 and had a great time. Seeing the layout of your property and how the stages were planned out, I felt like it was a good pace with no down time, plenty of challenges and a good round count. I wish I lived closer and I'd be all in to help you with this. Someone will hopefully step up and take the reins on this.

I hope someone jumps on this, you've got a great piece of property out there that allows for a diverse and challenging COF. I shot the 2012 match out there and hate Kyle wasn't able to do it again this year.