• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Tech Support? Send a Private Message to @alexj-12

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, if you need any help with technical support, go ahead and send me a private message so that I can help! If you're having issues:
    • Accessing your account
    • Managing your upgrade
    • Accessing the Post Exchange
    • Using HideTV or the community app
    Let me know if you're experiencing one of these issues or an issue not listed here and I can help you get it resolved :)

I have been scammed on SH, can you please call me?

Don Rackley
    972-839-0205

Good morning, I'm a new guy and having difficulty with how to send and receive private messages..another member has an item I wish to purchase.. He stated he sent me a private message but I haven't a clue where to go to respond to it? I googled it and the info was circa 2013 and obviously outdated...I'm really getting frustrated and feeling inept here..what is the procedure, icons, etc I thank you in advance for the favor of a reply..Larry

Good morning, I'm a new guy and having difficulty with how to send and receive private messages..another member has an item I wish to purchase.. He stated he sent me a private message but I haven't a clue where to go to respond to it? I googled it and the info was circa 2013 and obviously outdated...I'm really getting frustrated and feeling inept here..what is the procedure, icons, etc I thank you in advance for the favor of a reply..Larry
    Hey there! If you go here you'll see private messages and if you click on the username of the user you'd like to purchase from you'll enter the private message area where you can talk 1 on 1. Hope that helps!

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 2.40.03 PM.png