• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need to find a S&B 5-25x56 with Horus Ret

flatlander

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2003
Eastern NC
Got a customer in the market for a Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 with the Horus Reticle. Apparently they only make 1 a year because I can't find one.

Any help is greaty appreciated

Todd

Re: Need to find a S&B 5-25x56 with Horus Ret

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flatlander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a customer in the market for a Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 with the Horus Reticle. Apparently they only make 1 a year because I can't find one.

Any help is greaty appreciated

Todd</div></div>

Man, if you hear of a couple for sale somewhere I am interested in one as well. No joke on them only making one a year..

I've got a S&B 4x16 with a H37 in it, not using it right now. I'd be open for a trade of some kind, we can take it to PM if you prefer.

I've got a 5-25 H59 on order and if it ever comes in, I'm going to caress it like my first born child.....no shit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikee Booshay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got a S&B 4x16 with a H37 in it, not using it right now. I'd be open for a trade of some kind, we can take it to PM if you prefer.</div></div>

Tried to PM you, but it says you are a popular man and have exceeded your PM allowance.

Send me a PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MaximumVelocity</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got a 5-25 H59 on order and if it ever comes in, I'm going to caress it like my first born child.....no shit!</div></div>

+1

I think that's the scope they use on a few of the rifles in Magpul's Art of the Precision Rifle DVD set. I would expect demand for these to go up as more people view the video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's the scope they use on a few of the rifles in Magpul's Art of the Precision Rifle DVD set. I would expect demand for these to go up as more people view the video.</div></div>

The way Todd explains it does tend to make sense, but from what I can tell it doesn't seem like "Christmas Tree" type reticles are very popular for whatever reason. I personally see some pretty big benefits from it, and want to get my hands on one!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's the scope they use on a few of the rifles in Magpul's Art of the Precision Rifle DVD set. I would expect demand for these to go up as more people view the video. </div></div>

Correct....technically it was an H58 reticle but the difference between it and the new H59 is that below the cross hair it subtends an extra mil on each side. The 59 uses a small dot instead of the cross. Very small differences but that is my preferred choice in reticles right there. I think the Tremor2 will be a nice reticle for the right person but I want to wait and see a few more folks use them first.

tired.gif

reticle reticule wrecktickle recticle......I forgot the hide was english class. My bad. I'm pretty sure the point is getting across.

check with CS tactical and eurooptics, they are hide sponsors and had some S&Bs 5-25x in stock not long ago.