• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need to import from Australia

Mortarman0341

Minuteman
Jun 30, 2013
Swansboro NC
Does anyone have a hookup that has regularly shipped from Australia? I have some plastic Garden sieves that I need to get here and can't seem to find a shipper that is reasonable...

thanks for the help

Scott

Depends on size mate, I have accounts with ups, fedex and Australia Post. Where are they located? and where in the USA is it going to?

Depends on size mate, I have accounts with ups, fedex and Australia Post. Where are they located? and where in the USA is it going to?

Coming from Wetherill Park NSW 2164 to Randleman North Carolina 27317 Fedex wanted $700 and ups wanted $661 for a box 18 inches square and 12 inches tall....

Pallets are 110 x 110cm by 300 cm (two of them for a total weight of 240 KGs 4.235 cubic .

I can have the pallets put together.... I am ordering like 400 Garden Sieves from BMW / Venture Plastics.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. I know shipping expensive but I would like to get it as cheap as I can. Here is our product site.

nviroclean.com We are going to replace the metal pan in the recycler (in the middle of the products page) with the plastic garden sieve, will cost the same with shipping but I don't have to make it. It also looks better.

Scott

What's the weight of the box 18 x 18 x 12?

For the pallets you want to lcl them in a shipping container. Cheapest company that does it from Sydney to the east coast USA is airmark. That's who I use every month to ship from Sydney to Baltimore. I spent ages researching it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I've shipped between USA and Australia several times and always use EMS or Priority Int'l mail service through the post office. They're much cheaper than FedEx or UPS and with EMS you get the same tracking. For example, I priced to ship a guitar. UPS wanted $550, EMS was $150.